In this guide we’ll look at the best cat grooming gloves for the US market.
We’ve compared ease of use, comfort, durability and cost
to give you our top recommendations.
What is the Best Cat Grooming Glove?
More Detailed Cat Grooming Glove Reviews
PetFusion Multipurpose Cat Grooming Glove
PetFusion Multipurpose Cat Grooming Glove Review
The PetFusion Multipurpose Cat Grooming Glove is our pick for the best cat grooming glove on the market. These heavy duty gloves are made from a recyclable synthetic leather that’s waterproof and resists scratches. They also contain spandex and silicone to keep both you and your cat comfortable.
These incredible grooming gloves go all the way up to the elbow, so they’ll keep your skin safe during tough procedures like clipping your cat’s nails. They’re made without any toxic materials and are machine washable. The PetFusion Multipurpose Cat Grooming Glove is an extremely effective way to protect yourself while taking care of your cat and is the best cat grooming glove on the market.
- These gloves not only cover the entire hand, but they also cover the forearm to give you even more protection.
- They are made from a very thick, durable fabric that is both water-resistant and scratch-resistant.
- The silicone knobs on the fingers can make the grooming experience more pleasant for your pet.
- These gloves are very large and might be too big for those who have small hands.
- While these gloves are scratch-resistant, some cats can still bite through them if they are particularly determined.
- These gloves are very versatile and you can use them for a variety of different tasks.
Pawradise Cat Grooming Glove
Pawradise Cat Grooming Glove Review
The Pawradise Cat Grooming Glove is an amazing multipurpose grooming glove that removes excess fur from your cat while protecting your hands as well. The palms of these gloves are textured with long nubs, which catch loose fur while giving your pet a massage in the process.
These gloves are fully waterproof and are a great way to make bathtime easier. The nubs actually distribute shampoos and oils through the fur to keep it shiny and soft. With its detailed texture, the Pawradise Cat Grooming Glove is the best glove for long haired cats.
- These gloves have long, textured nubs to catch loose fur as you pet your cat.
- You can use the nubs to massage your cat in addition to removing fur.
- They are made with a stretchy, comfortable fabric that’s easy to move around in.
- Some owners noted that this glove traps odors over time.
- While the nubs are very effective at removing loose fur, it can fall out directly after grooming, creating a mess.
- If your cat has short hair, you may need several passes to remove loose fur.
Pet Magasin Cat Grooming Glove
Pet Magasin Cat Grooming Glove Review
The Pet Magasin Cat Grooming Glove is another extremely effective way to remove your cat’s excess fur and protect your hands in the process. The palms and fingers are covered with silicone tips, which gently remove fur as you pass the gloves over your cat’s hand.
These grooming gloves are extremely comfortable and are made from a lightweight polyester mesh material. They also have adjustable straps on the wrists for a more comfortable fit. While they can’t go in the washing machine, they are easy to handwash as needed.
The Pet Magasin Cat Grooming Glove is very efficient for removing excess fur from your cat without disturbing them. Because cats love the massage, they’re the best grooming gloves for fussy cats.
- This glove is covered in stiff, textured nubs that are very effective for removing loose fur. Because they are so stiff, they catch the loose fur to prevent a mess.
- The nubs provide a gentle massage for your cat during use.
- They have an adjustable strap, so people with different hand sizes can use them.
- Some owners noted a chemical smell when they received these gloves.
- Since these gloves are partially fabric, they may not provide protection against scratching and biting.
- These gloves can be very big, especially for those who have small hands.
Delomo Cat Grooming Glove
Delomo Cat Grooming Glove Review
The Delomo Cat Grooming Glove is a fast and comfortable way to get your cat’s fur looking amazing. The palms and fingers are completely covered with a nubbed silicone, which catches loose fur as you gently rub it across their body.
The glove is made from a lightweight mesh fabric and has an adjustable wrist strap for maximum comfort. It provides excellent grooming coverage, so you can reach places that might normally be difficult to groom, like between the legs or under the chin. The Delomo Cat Grooming Glove provides excellent value for money and is our pick for the best affordable cat grooming glove.
- The gentle silicone nubs on this glove remove loose fur while giving your cat a gentle massage.
- They have an adjustable strap which helps them fit hands of all sizes more comfortably.
- These gloves are soft and flexible, making it more comfortable for both you and your pet.
- It can be tricky to get the fur off of the glove after a grooming session.
- These gloves are one size fits all, so they may not fit every hand.
- The gloves have relatively small nubs and may not be effective for cats with short hair.
Pat Your Pet Cat Grooming Glove
Pat Your Pet Cat Grooming Glove Review
The Pat Your Pet Cat Grooming Glove is an ultra-gentle way to remove excess fur from your cat and keep them looking great. The rubber tips on this glove are very small, making it a great option for kittens or any cat who is sensitive to touch.
We’ve found that these gloves work for cats with any length of coat and are also fully waterproof, so you can use them in the bath. They’re lightweight and comfortable, and have a wrist strap to fit different hand sizes. The Pat Your Pet Cat Grooming Glove is an incredible addition to your grooming routine, and it’s also the best grooming glove for kittens.
- The nubs on these gloves are very gentle, making them great for anxious cats.
- The gloves have an adjustable wristband for a more comfortable fit.
- Because these gloves are flexible, it’s easy to groom hard-to-reach places that your cat may not normally allow you to groom.
- Because the nubs on this glove are small, they aren’t going to catch every piece of loose fur.
- Alternatively, some pieces of fur can get stuck between the nubs or get embedded in the fabric of the gloves.
- The glove is on the large side, so the fingers may be too long for some cats.
Things to Know Before Buying a Cat Grooming Glove
Finding the best cat hair grooming glove can be tricky. You’ll want to ensure that the glove can comfortably remove excess fur while also protecting your hands from any scratches. With so many different grooming gloves on the market, it can be difficult to find the best one – here’s what to look for.
The Material Should be Gentle Yet Durable
The material on your cat’s grooming glove is a very important consideration. Many grooming gloves have rubber or silicone tips, which gently comb through your cat’s fur while also massaging them. The fabric of the glove itself should be durable enough to withstand scratches, but still lightweight and breathable. Many excellent grooming gloves use a waterproof mesh, which has some stretch and is a good mix of tough and comfortable.
It Should Be Designed For Easy & Effective Use
The design of the gloves is another important consideration. While many grooming gloves are one size fits all, there are plenty that come with an adjustable strap, which can help to make them more comfortable. You’ll also want to consider the size and placement of any silicone tips – if they’re too large or too dense, they could be irritating to your cat.
Of course, you’ll also want to consider how effective the glove is at removing hair. Ideally, you should be able to pick up any excess fur with just a few swipes over your cat’s body. The tips on the glove will act as a comb to catch the loose fur without making a mess.
A grooming glove is a great way to keep your cat looking and feeling great. Not only do they remove loose hair, but they also can get your cat’s fur feeling silky and shiny. Our pick for the best cat grooming glove is the PetFusion Multipurpose Cat Grooming Glove. They are extremely durable and will protect you from even the most stubborn cat scratches.