In this guide we’ll look at the best vacuums for cat litter on the US market.
We’ve compared power, ease of use, design and cost
to give you our top recommendations.
What is the Best Vacuum for Cat Litter?
More Detailed Cat Litter Vacuum Reviews
Shark Rocket DeluxePro Corded Stick Vacuum Review
Our recommendation for the best vacuum for cat litter is the Shark Rocket DeluxePro Corded Stick Vacuum. This incredible multi-modal vacuum can suck away kitty litter, fur, and other debris on both hard floors and thick carpets for an easy clean. We love how lightweight this design is – we have no trouble maneuvering it into tight corners and around furniture.
This vacuum even has the option to convert to a handheld vacuum if you need more control. There’s also a handy pet multi-tool specifically for cat hair. An LED light on the base of the vacuum ensures you won’t miss any debris on dark surfaces. If you’re looking for the best stick vacuum for cat litter, it’s hard to go wrong with the Shark Rocket DeluxePro.
- This vacuum is lightweight and very flexible, so it’s easy to maneuver around in tight spaces.
- Since the vacuum comes with a special tool specifically for pet hair, you can use it to clean your pet’s bedding or other areas where they normally sleep.
- This model does not use a bag, but instead has filters that are very easy to clean.
- This model comes with many attachments, but some people found that the attachments did not stay on the side of the vacuum when they weren’t in use.
- The design of this vacuum is slightly top-heavy, which means that it won’t stand up on its own in most cases.
- Some users found that the cord on this vacuum twisted in a way that made it difficult to maneuver.
Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner is our choice for best robot vacuum cleaner for cat litter. It uses ultra-powerful suction technology to make quick work of any cat litter messes. Their dual edge brushes also help to pick up cat hair and other tiny pieces of debris.
Our favorite thing about this cleaner is that you can set it to run automatically, and it has an excellent battery life of 120 minutes. This awesome vacuum uses high-tech sensors to prevent collisions and ensure that it doesn’t fall down stairs. A remote control makes it easy to switch between four different cleaning modes. The Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner is an incredible robot vacuum cleaner for low-effort home maintenance.
- Since this is a robot vacuum, it will clean your home on its own without bumping into things or getting stuck. When it’s done cleaning, it returns to its charging port.
- This vacuum cleaner is very quiet, so it won’t disturb you while it is working.
- The vacuum has excellent suction, and can pick up a huge amount of cat hair in one sweep.
- Since this is a robot vacuum, you won’t be able to leave small items on the floor, such as cat toys, as they might get picked up.
- The vacuum doesn’t keep track of where it has and hasn’t cleaned, which means that it can clean the same area repeatedly at times.
- In order for the vacuum to dock properly, you’ll need to place it in an open area where it has plenty of room to find it.
BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus Upright Vacuum Review
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Plus Upright Vacuum is a powerful tool that efficiently sucks up kitty litter, hair, and other debris from around your home. This excellent vacuum has a lightweight design that works on any surface throughout your home, from hard wood to thick pile carpet.
We love that this vacuum has a tangle free brush roll, that can be emptied with the push of a button. We’re also a fan of all the unique features this vacuum offers, including an interior allergen seal with Febreze, an LED tool, and the Pet Turbo Eraser and Pet Dusting Brush. The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is an incredible option if you’re in the market for an upright vacuum.
- This vacuum has a swivel feature, which makes it easy to get into small corners.
- It comes with several specialized pet tools that you can use on many different types of surfaces to suck up cat hair.
- The brushroll doesn’t tangle over time and is very easy to clean when you need to.
- The canister on this vacuum is fairly small, which means it needs to be emptied frequently.
- There’s nowhere to store the attachments on the vacuum when they’re not in use, which means they can be more likely to get lost.
- The hose on this vacuum is fairly short and twists easily, which can be a bit difficult to maneuver.
EyeVac Pet -Touchless Stationary Vacuum Review
The EyeVac Pet Touchless Stationary Vacuum has a very unique design that sucks up nearby debris, so you can sweep less and get more done. We love this high tech design – it uses infrared sensors to suck up debris on the floor as well as any debris or pet hair that might be floating in the air.
All you need to do is sweep the debris up in front of the vacuum and it will clean your floor automatically. When you’re ready to empty the vacuum, all you need to do is open the canister and dump it in the trash can. The EyeVac Pet Touchless Stationary Vacuum is a high-tech product and is our favorite stationary vacuum option.
- Because this vacuum doesn’t require you to physically clean anything, it’s great for busy pet owners.
- The vacuum is very easy to set up and place anywhere in your home.
- Emptying the bin and changing the filter on this vacuum is very easy because of its simple design.
- This vacuum needs to be emptied frequently to prevent clogging and other issues.
- Since this vacuum can be quite loud, you will need to be mindful of where you place it in your home.
- Some users noted that the full bin indicator was not accurate.
BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Handheld Vacuum Review
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum is our pick for the best handheld vacuum for cat litter. This powerful design gives you the control you need to pick up cat litter from the tightest corners in your home.
This vacuum uses triple filtration to suck up even the finest debris. We recommend using all of the attachments this vacuum comes with, including the motorized brush, angled crevice tool, and upholstery tool. The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand Vacuum is our favorite cordless option for cleaning cat litter.
- Many users found this was particularly effective for removing cat hair from stairs and other tight spaces.
- The small handheld design makes it easy to maneuver without getting too tired.
- The bin on this vacuum is very easy to open and empty when necessary.
- Some users found that the battery life was too short and that they had to recharge frequently.
- The battery isn’t replaceable, so when it eventually dies, you’ll need to replace the entire vacuum.
- Getting the attachments on and off of the vacuum can be difficult due to the stiff construction.
Things To Know Before Buying a Vacuum For Cat Litter
Finding the best vacuum for kitty litter can be tricky – you want to make sure that the model you choose can handle both large pieces of debris as well as finer pieces of dust and dirt.
Here’s what to know when shopping for your new vacuum.
Upright vs. Stick vs. Handheld vs. Robot
There are lots of different styles of vacuums to choose from, and the right fit for you will depend on what type of surfaces you need to clean and what your priorities are.
If you’re looking to vacuum large surface areas, an upright or stick vacuum will likely be the best choice for you. However, stick vacuums aren’t as powerful as upright models, so they’re best if you’re only looking to do some light cleaning.
The best hand vacuum for cat litter will give you full control and the ability to get into tight crevices. This type of vacuum is great for cleaning under and around furniture.
If you want a vacuum that’s low maintenance, you may want to consider a robot vacuum. Robot vacuums can clean automatically without much assistance.
What Kind of Power You Will Need
The power level on your vacuum is another key factor to consider. It’s important that your vacuum is powerful enough to suck up even the finest pieces of debris.
It should also work on different types of surfaces, including hard wood and carpet.
Think of The Noise Level
Some vacuums can get noisy, but you’ll want to look for an option that isn’t going to be disruptive to others in your home or your neighbors. Luckily, many modern vacuums are now designed with this in mind to keep noise levels down.
It Should be Easy To Use
Using a vacuum shouldn’t be difficult. If you’re purchasing a stick or handheld vacuum, it should be easy to maneuver around your home. If you opt for a robot vacuum, make sure you can easily program it to clean the areas of your home that need it.
What Kind of Cleaning Accessories You’ll Need
The best vacuums come with cleaning accessories for ease and efficiency. These may include LED lights, handheld crevice tools, or specialized tools to pick up pet fur. A vacuum with additional cleaning accessories provides additional value for money.
When you have cats at home, you need a vacuum that can handle even the toughest cat litter messes. Our top choice for a vacuum that can handle cat litter is the Shark Rocket DeluxePro Corded Stick Vacuum. This lightweight vacuum has all the power and efficiency you need to clean up messes quickly.