In this guide, we’ll take a look at the five best toys for Bengal cats.
We’ve compared interactive features, durability, and cost
to give you our top recommendations.
What is the Best Toy for Bengal Cats?
More Detailed Bengal Cat Toy Reviews
Ralthy Interactive Robotic Cat Toy Review
The Ralthy Interactive Robotic Cat Toy is one of the best interactive toys for Bengal cats. It uses multiple forms of stimulation to keep your cat entertained.
This robot toy rolls and turns on its own, with a 360-degree range of motion. It moves in unpredictable patterns to keep your cat guessing. A dangling feather is attached to the robot to engage your cat even further and challenge their natural hunting instincts.
Additionally, this toy features color-changing LED lights to capture their attention without damaging their eyes. It has an automatic timer, so you can leave the toy for your cat to play with while you are out and about. It turns on for 10-minute periods every 90 minutes.
This cat toy is made from durable materials that won’t damage your floors or hurt your cat. It comes with a rechargeable USB battery. The battery can last as long as four hours on a full charge. The Ralthy Interactive Robotic Cat Toy has plenty of stimulating features, making it a great pick for Bengal cats.
- This cat toy turns on and off on its own, so your Bengal can use it even when you’re out of the house.
- The feather and LED lights add extra stimulation for bored cats.
- Since this toy has a USB battery, it is very easy to charge.
- The feather on this cat toy could come off if your cat tugs at it hard.
- Since the toy moves on its own, it can get stuck under furniture or on stairs.
- This toy does make some noise, which can be distracting at times.
Pawaboo Interactive Cat Toy with Running Mouse Review
The Pawaboo Interactive Cat Toy is a ‘hide-and-seek’ toy that is sure to keep your Bengal stimulated. A small robot mouse moves inside of the toy, popping out of the holes to surprise your cat and keep them guessing.
This toy has two speed settings, so you can adjust it to suit your cat’s play preferences. The mouse moves in irregular patterns, so it will continue to challenge your cat for hours of play. This toy requires three AA batteries, which are not included with the product.
The mouse is made from durable plastic that can withstand rough play. The top of this toy features smooth edges, so it won’t hurt your cat’s delicate paws during playtime. It also comes in four charming colors to suit your taste. Overall, this is an excellent toy for Bengals that will keep them guessing.
- Since the mouse on this toy moves in many different directions, it keeps your cat engaged and can prevent them from getting bored.
- This toy is made with very durable materials, which makes it very difficult for your cat to pull the mouse out of the box.
- This toy comes with two speed settings for a more exciting playtime for your cat.
- This toy does make noise, which can be distracting when you are spending time at home.
- It does not shut off automatically, so it is not recommended to leave this toy on while you aren’t home to supervise your cat.
- The mouse is a similar color to the background of the box, which can make it difficult for your cat to see.
WINGPET Interactive Cat Toy Review
The WINGPET Interactive Cat Toy is designed to challenge your cat’s hunting instincts and keep them entertained. It consists of a hexagonal container with a ball and a furry tail on the inside, which poke out of holes on the top and sides. Both the tail and the ball move around in random patterns to keep your cat engaged and prevent them from getting bored.
This toy requires three AA batteries to run, and is very effective for keeping your cat entertained even when you’re out of the house. This is because it runs for 15 minutes before shutting off automatically to preserve power.
It is made from durable plastic that can handle regular wear and tear from your cat. This ABS plastic is also very eco-friendly. The WINGPET Interactive Cat Toy is an affordable and effective way to keep your Bengal cat entertained, even when you’re not at home.
- This toy uses both a furry tail and a moving ball to keep your cat fully stimulated.
- It is made from a very durable plastic that can handle plenty of ongoing wear and tear.
- Since this cat toy turns off automatically, you can leave it to keep your cat entertained when you are too busy to play with them.
- The on/off button on this toy is very small and can be hard to find.
- The toy makes a whirring noise while it’s in use, which can be distracting.
- This toy does not come with batteries, so you will need to purchase them separately.
Moody Pet Fling Toy Review
The Moody Pet Fling Toy is a simple yet very effective way to keep your Bengal cat entertained. This vertical toy can hang on a hook or back of a door frame, so you can place it anywhere in the house that your cat likes to hang out.
The toy uses a conveyer belt to fling a string in and out of the toy, enticing your cat to jump and chase it. The string is a bright blue that contrasts with the white conveyor belt to capture your cat’s attention. Your cat may be able to catch the string, but as soon as they let it go, the conveyer belt will start moving again to keep the game going. This toy is very well-constructed, so your cat can’t pull the string out of the conveyor.
This toy requires three AA batteries and is also compatible with rechargeable batteries. The batteries are not included with your purchase. You can switch between two different speeds to suit your cat’s play habits. Overall, the Moody Pet Fling Toy is a very simple but effective tool that you can use to keep your active Bengal entertained all day long.
- The string flinging mechanism is very dynamic and is very effective at keeping cats engaged.
- The toy is very durable, and the string won’t come out no matter how hard your cat pulls.
- This toy is very easy to set up - all you need to do is place it on a doorknob and turn it on.
- Some owners noted that the battery life on this toy runs out fairly quickly.
- This toy does not turn off automatically, so you’ll need to turn it on and off manually.
- Some owners found that the bright orange color did not match with their decor.
Cat Amazing Interactive Treat Puzzle Cat Toy Review
The Cat Amazing Interactive Treat Puzzle Cat Toy will keep your Bengal furbaby engaged both physically and mentally. This toy serves as a puzzle feeder, so it’s a great option for cats that struggle with eating too fast. It consists of a large box with holes that contains three smaller sliding toys, which you can fill with your cat’s favorite treats or toys.
This essentially creates a maze that your cat has to paw through in order to get to their final goal. One of the great things about this toy is that your cat can use it on their own, so it keeps them entertained even when you aren’t around.
The exterior of the toy is made with a double-corregated Ultraboard cardboard that can handle regular wear and tear from your cat. It’s also made entirely with plant-based materials, so it’s safe and good for the planet.
Overall, this toy is a great way to challenge your cat both physically and mentally. It can also help slow them down if they eat their food too fast.
- This is a great toy for solo playtime, and can keep your cat occupied when you’re not around.
- It is made with a durable plant-based cardboard that can handle regular use.
- This toy comes with a video to help you put it together.
- Since it is made of cardboard, this toy will eventually break down if your cats scratch on it.
- If your cat hasn’t used a puzzle feeder before, the learning curve can be quite steep.
- Depending on what type of treats you use, they can fall through to the bottom of the feeder, making them more difficult for your cat to retrieve.
Things To Know Before Buying a Toy for your Bengal Cat
Bengal cats have a lot of energy, so it’s very important to make sure that the toys you buy for them can provide hours of entertainment. Here’s what to keep in mind when choosing toys for your Bengal cat.
Bengal Cat Toy Designs
When looking at designs for Bengal cat toys, it’s important to make sure you choose one that keeps them stimulated both physically and mentally. This means looking for toys that not only help them get their excess energy out, but also serve as an outlet for their hunting instincts. Many popular toys for bengals have strings or feathers that move around and pop out of boxes.
Irregular movements keep your cat challenged and ensure they don’t get bored. It’s also helpful to look for toys that your cat can play with on their own, without your help. This enables them to get their energy out even while you’re away from home or busy doing other things.
Why Bengal Cats Need High Levels of Interactivity
Bengal cats are known for being very smart and energetic. Because they are so smart, they need toys that are going to keep them challenged and prevent boredom. Bengals are also very social and prefer to receive a lot of attention, but you won’t always be able to give them the attention that they need. Toys that are highly interactive can satiate their need for attention and challenge their intelligence.
Bengal Cat Toy FAQ
How do I keep my Bengal cat entertained?
Bengal cats need a lot of variety in their lives to stay entertained. Using toys that provide many different kinds of stimulation can help you keep your cat entertained for long periods of time. Toys that move in different ways or provide some sort of puzzle are great ways to keep your cat entertained.
Bengals are a very beautiful and engaging breed of cat, and they need high-quality toys that are going to challenge them. They also need toys that they can use on their own to prevent boredom. The Ralthy Interactive Robotic Cat Toy is our pick for the best toy for Bengal cats because of its fun and stimulating features to engage both physical and mental health.