In this guide we’ll look at the best cat strollers for the US market.
We’ve compared design, comfort, mobility and cost
to give you our top recommendations.
What is the Best Cat Stroller?
More Detailed Cat Stroller Reviews
Petique All Terrain Jogging Cat Stroller
Petique All Terrain Jogging Cat Stroller Review
Our pick for the best cat stroller on the market is the Petique All Terrain Jogging Cat Stroller. This incredible stroller will keep your cat nice and comfy as you two explore the outdoors together.
This stroller has an extremely stable tricycle design, with two large wheels at the back and one small wheel at the front. The tires are shock absorbent, which makes for a smoother ride for your cat. The stroller has both front and back entrances, which is great for finicky cats.
When you need to clean this stroller, the fabric zips off for easy washing. You can also pop the wheels off and fold the stroller down when you need to store it.
The handle on this stroller is adjustable for maximum comfort and has an EVA foam grip. Mesh windows allow your kitty to see outside, and there are two large pockets on the side for storage. The Petique All Terrain Jogging Cat Stroller is our top pick for cat strollers in this market.
- The stable tricycle design is easy to maneuver on many different types of terrain.
- The stroller folds up easily, so you can take it with you in a car or on public transit.
- This stroller has a comfortable seating area for your cat to curl up in, complete with mesh windows so they can see outside.
- Some owners reported that the zippers on this stroller got stuck easily.
- The air pump that comes with the stroller is not the most effective, so you may need to buy a separate one if you need to refill your tires.
- The fabric on the outside of the stroller is lightweight and can rip if your cat paws at it.
Ibiyaya 5 in 1 Cat Stroller
Ibiyaya 5 in 1 Cat Stroller Review
The Ibiyaya 5 in 1 Cat Stroller is an amazing convertible stroller for the pet parent who is always on the go. Not only does it work as a stroller, but the carrier section can be removed to serve as a car seat, roller bag, or backpack.
The stroller itself has three wheels, and the front wheel swivels a full 360 degrees for more control. It has a secure hard bottomed carrier section, which has ventilation holes and a mesh window to keep your pet as comfortable as possible.
This stroller has a mesh shelf on the bottom and two cup holders on the handle for storage. When you need to fold the stroller down or convert it into one of its other forms, you can do so easily just by pushing a button. We love the Ibiyaya 5 in 1 Cat Stroller and find it to be the best convertible model on the market.
- This stroller can be used many different ways. This includes converting into a traditional cat carrier or even a backpack, so it is very versatile.
- The hard shell design is very durable and protects your kitty while you are on the go.
- This stroller comes with an assembly video, which makes it easy to learn how to put the stroller together.
- The interior of the stroller is relatively small, and could be too tight for larger cats.
- The strap on this stroller is not padded, which means it can be uncomfortable to use as a carrier.
- Some found that the zippers were too short, which makes it harder to get your cat in and out.
HPZ Pet Rover Pet Stroller
HPZ Pet Rover Pet Stroller Review
The HPZ Pet Rover Stroller is another option we love for traveling on the go with your cat. It’s extremely lightweight and maneuverable, and folds into a convenient cover bag for traveling.
The kitty compartment on this stroller is extremely roomy and has a mesh window so your pet can see out. Front and back expansions give them even more room to sprawl. The fabric is fully water resistant, making it easy to keep clean.
This stroller also has plenty of extra storage features, including an interior meal bowl holder, and underbasket, and three zipper pockets. The HPZ Pet Rover Stroller is a roomy, comfortable option for your kitty, and it’s our pick for the best large cat stroller on the market.
- This stroller is very roomy and may even be big enough for two cats in some scenarios.
- The stroller folds down easily, so you can store it in a closet or the back of a car when necessary.
- It is made with durable premium materials, such as a soft leather handle and a rust-free aluminum frame.
- The handle may be a bit low for taller owners.
- The wheels on this stroller are very lightweight and can wear down with regular use.
- The button to open and close the cat compartment can get stuck at times.
Gen7Pets Regal Plus Cat Stroller
Gen7Pets Regal Plus Cat Stroller Review
The Gen7Pets Regal Plus Cat Stroller is a very high-quality cat stroller that’s both very maneuverable and comfy for your cat. It has a large canopy hood with a mesh window so that your pet can easily see out the side of the stroller. There’s a basket underneath the pet carrier compartment for extra storage, as well as smaller pockets for things like treats.
This stroller has 360 degree maneuverable wheels for excellent control. It’s very lightweight and has a sturdy handle that makes it very easy to push around. It’s collapsible for travel as well. The Gen7Pets Regal Plus Cat Stroller is the best lightweight cat stroller on the market, making it great for small cats and kittens.
- The stroller has a lightweight design that makes it easy to push and fold down when necessary.
- It has a very comfortable interior that allows your cat to see outside and observe their surroundings.
- It comes with additional storage areas that are perfect for storing small accessories.
- This stroller is very lightweight, so it doesn’t have great traction on all surfaces.
- The interior may be a bit cramped for larger cats.
- It does not come with a cushion for your cat, so you may need to add one for extra comfort.
Comiga 3 Wheel Cat Stroller
Comiga 3 Wheel Cat Stroller Review
The Comiga 3 Wheel Cat Stroller is an incredible cat stroller that has all the space your cat needs to spread out. It has a metal frame with a large compartment for your cat to rest in. The large mesh windows protect your kitty from the sun while still allowing them to look outside.
This stroller has a storage compartment in the undercarriage for all your kitty’s accessories. It folds down when not in use with the push of a button. It also has 360 degree wheels for easy maneuvering. The Comiga 3 Wheel Cat Stroller is the best cat stroller with extra storage on the market.
- This stroller has a simple design that is very easy to assemble.
- It has a stable three-wheel design that rolls smoothly and is easy to push. The front wheel can rotate 360 degrees for additional control.
- It is very lightweight, which makes it very easy to fold down for storage.
- Some pieces of the stroller attach together with velcro, which can come unstuck over time.
- Some owners noted that their particularly determined cats could escape from the stroller, so it’s important to have them harnessed.
- Many owners felt that the stroller was expensive for the quality.
Things to Know Before Buying a Cat Stroller
A stroller is a great way to help your cat explore the outdoors safely. However, you’ll want to ensure that you’re investing in one that’s durable and comfortable for your cat.
Here’s what to consider when selecting a cat stroller.
It Should Have a Functional & Comfortable Design
The design of the stroller is a very important consideration. You’ll want to consider the way it looks as well as the way it functions. Look at factors like the size and shape of the cat compartment as well as the materials used – will your cat be comfortable inside? You’ll also want to consider how much additional storage the stroller has.
It Must Be Easy to Use & Fold
Of course, you’ll want your cat stroller to be easy to use. It should be lightweight and easy to push, with a padded handle that has a secure grip. It should also zip and unzip easily so that you can get your cat in and out without a hassle.
Most cat strollers fold down for easy travel. You’ll want to ensure that it folds down without much of a hassle. Many modern cat strollers have a button that you can push to fold it down easily.
Consider Additional Functions
See if your cat stroller comes with any helpful additional functions to make the ride more comfortable for both of you. This could be things like a fluffy cat bed, food or water holder, or detachable cat carrier.
A cat stroller is a great way to take your cat outdoors for safe and fun adventures. Our pick for the best cat stroller is the Petique All Terrain Jogging Cat Stroller. We love how maneuverable it is, with shock absorbent tires and a lightweight frame. Extra storage and a collapsible frame make things even more convenient for both your and your kitty.